'The Birthday of the Infanta'
for full symphony orchestra (uncompleted ballet)
op.9 (1978-1979)Other author(s): libretto by Gennady Abramov after Oscar Wilde
Batt.IV:Tro/Tro rull/Ptto sospI/
Arpa//Cembalo (with microphone)//
2. Dance of adds and kokou.
3. The Dwarf.
4. The code of the Dance of adds and kokou with Dwarf.
5. The Appearance of Heralds.
6. A scene (Heralds and the Dwarf).
8. Small Corrida.
10. Game of Maids of Honour with Monkeys.
11. Chaconne of Infante.
12. The Appearance of Heralds.
13. Occurrence of the Dwarf.
14. The Dwarf.
15. Dance of Laughter.
16. A Monologue of the Dwarf.
18. Continuation of Monologue of the Dwarf.
The 1st, the 2nd and the 3rd scenes of the ballet are presented. The 4th scene (which is the last) was just begun.
|Mikhail Kollontay, 2008-2019|