You have reached the site which contains a storage of data concerning creative activity of composer (and pianist) Mikhail Kollontay (other spellings: Michael; Kollontai, Kollontaj; 柯隆泰).
This musician was formerly known as M. Ermolaev (Yermolayev).
If you read Russian, please note that russian pages of this site
currently contain much more information.
Authors apologize to the reader for possible errors in English, since English is not their native language.
- Apr 2018: Renewed score uploaded: Three songs op. 49 (1993, 2018).
- Mar 2018: A new composition: Moments Musicaux for p-no op. 63 (2015-18); score is available.
- Jan-Mar 2018: Editing and ordering photographs.
- Jan-Mar 2018: Minor regular improvements.
- Oct 18, 2017: The file storage problem is fixed. All file data are available now again.
- Sep 28, 2017: File storage is temporarily unavailable. The problem will be fixed soon.
- Feb 6, 2017: A new statement of permission for use published (see below).
- Apr 5, 2017: The file storage now moved to
Each work information page (e. g., op. 60 page) now contains a link to the corresponding OneDrive folder.
|Statement of permission for use|
||An exposition of the Russian text:
"I, undersigned Mikhail Kollontay declare
all my works of art to be in public domain
and free for any use as long
as they carry my name on it.
I shall not require any special permissions
nor royalties of any kind to me,
my family or my estate.
I shall however require my direct participation
in the rehearsal process of every composition
as long as I am alive. If this requirement
is not satisfied, then it will be left to God’s judgment.
February 6, 2017"
|Open in full size (.jpg, 116КБ)|