You have reached the site which contains a storage of data concerning creative activity of composer (and pianist) Mikhail Kollontay (other spellings: Michael; Kollontai, Kollontaj; 柯隆泰).
This musician was formerly known as M. Ermolaev (Yermolayev).
If you read Russian, please note that russian pages of this site
currently contain much more information.
Authors apologize to the reader for possible errors in English, since English is not their native language.
- October 13, 2013: "Selected Exapostelaria..." op.55 were supplemented with new compositions
- October 7, 2013, new uploads
- October 3, 2013: new uploads
- October 2, 2013: the score of "From Korean Poetry" op.62 uploaded
- September 21, 2013: new uploads
- May 30, 2013: a new record of the 2nd Piano Concerto op.45, uploaded (performer: Elena Kuschnerova, under the author's baton)
- May 14, 2013: the music score of "Christmas Oratorio" [uncompleted], op.50 no.2, uploaded
- April 14, 2013: various statements concerning lines on certain compositions were filled up
- April 5, 2013: "Selected Exapostelaria" op.53 were supplemented by some new hymns
- January 17, 2013: orchestral parts of Violin Concerto "Blue Ray" op.61 were uploaded
- January 16, 2013: a number of new documents and photos was uploaded
- December 23, 2012: "Selected Exapostelaria" op.53 were supplemented by the Photagogikon (Svetilen) for the hieromartyr Ignatius of Antioch (the Theophorus)
- November 17, 2012:
- the appearance of all music scores was improved;
- "Selected Exapostelaria" op.53 were supplemented by the common Photagogikon (Svetilen) for The Foolish For Christ's Sake Saints
- October 19, 2012: the score of the piece for wind quintet, "In Honour of Elena Schwartz", op.56 No.29, was uploaded
- September 26, 2012: the audio file of the choir "Winter" op.24 No.2 was uploaded
- May 22, 2012: Violin Concerto "Blue Ray" op.61: the orchestral score and solo part were uploaded
- April 1, 2012: "Selected Exapostelaria" op.53 were supplemented by the common Photagogikon (Svetilen) for a Female Martyr
- March 26, 2012: "Selected Exapostelaria" op.53 were filled up with the Exapostelarion of the Saturday of the Akathist
- March 26, 2012: The score of 2nd Symphony op.16 is now in one file
- March 26, 2012: The score of "Village Choruses" op.1 is now in one file
|Declaration of free use permission|
A brief exposition of the Russian text:
"A free use permission is granted to anyone.
Anyone can freely use and distribute all my compositions,
keeping my name as an author,
without special permissions and royalties.
March 26, 2013"
|Open in full size (.jpg, 140КБ)|